Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[J-rock] D'espairsRay

Go down 
+2
Georgina 魂
lilien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilien
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
lilien

[J-rock] D'espairsRay Empty
PostSubject: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyTue 28 Sep - 22:13

I think these guys deserves a topic. : D

So OHP aaaand Wiki.

I'm so excited because tomorrow is their concert in Hungary, and I can't wait to get up at 5 am to go to the hall's place. XD Awww this is not my first jrock concert, but I always wanted to see them at a live... Last year I wanted to go to Cologne but there was no way to get there (because of the money -.-) and this year they announced that inside the World Tour there will be a live in Hungary.... I was so so so so happy!! *___*

Sorry for fangirling around. xD

Let me read your answers. *-* :woi:
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyWed 29 Sep - 2:33

Actually, I've never been a D'espairsRay fan, but last year I ended up going to one of their concerts in Germany, since I thought their music wasn't bad at all. Well, I haven't been disappointed at all, the live was really cool!

Thus I was really happy when I heard they were coming back this year and I went to their live last saturday. The live was fucking great, they had an awesome setlist! <3 I still don't call myself a fan, but I'd always go their concerts again and I think I will listen to them a lot more now. : ]

@lilien
Have much fun, as I said, their setlist this time is awesome! : ]
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyWed 29 Sep - 11:42

I havent listened to alot of there music but I do like what I have heard. Whats your favourite song by them?

Im so jelous of you guys! Absolutly NO JRock bands are willing to venture to New Zealand, small population and so isolated T^T but its nice to see they tour alot in Europe aswell as Asia.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyWed 29 Sep - 15:31

Favourite song?
I love "BORN" and "in vain" most, but I also like stuff like "Garnet", "Deathpoint", "LOVE IS DEAD" etc. I enjoy listening to their latest album a lot in general, it was cool!

I hope they will be back from their break soon and that Hizumi will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyThu 30 Sep - 1:48

I don't really know that band (there will be in France this week-end I think)
But all my friends told me they're rally good in lives.

The only song I know from them is Forbidden (I rally like that song)

Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lonelyjellyfish

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyThu 30 Sep - 2:14

At first I didn't particularly like them, but after a while I warmed up to their album Coll:set. It's really good. As for the others...wasn't able to get into them as much for some reason. =/
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyThu 30 Sep - 8:17

The only album I have is 'Mirror', but if anyone has any reccomendations I would like to check out more of there stuff.
Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyThu 30 Sep - 20:27

i'm not a fan but oh my god. their show last night was incredible.
:inlove: ZERO~ :inlove:
Back to top Go down
http://himitsusama.deviantart.com
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyFri 1 Oct - 0:18

It's not "I'm not a fan' you should say I think something more "I'm not a fan yet but will be soon ...

XD
Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyFri 1 Oct - 1:10

ah... well... u.u"
you're right. xD
Back to top Go down
lilien
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
lilien

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyFri 1 Oct - 19:13

The live was just amazing... This was the best live in this year! They were even better than Miyavi, thought that live was the first biggest jrock live in Hungary...

I felt like... I can't say this in English, sorry. xD I love them since more than a year. But... I now I love them much more.

Their live music is much more better, thought their studio things aren't bad at all.

My favourite songs are Closer to Ideal, Redeemer, SixtyNine, and Death Pont (right now). But all the songs were great at the live, I sang sooo much and head-banged so much. XD My friend and me were standing in front of Karyu, but not in the lines, just next to the dj-table (what's that in English? o_o) but we could see very well.

I'm so happy! xD *still fangirling around*

Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyMon 4 Oct - 13:20

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz~~

Just went to their live in Paris yesterday.

2 hours before I didn't knew I would go
but then I was chating with a friend on msn and she was like : they're good ! You should come ... and sending me some youtube links.

Well btw the youtube didn't really convinced me. I felt like it was just noisy and linear. It was okay but not that good. (sounds like I'm always blasé at first with almost everything ? : /)

Well~~ But then I thought about the lives I didn't get and then regret it, the fact that I wasn't working today and that I was told they were good, really good in lives so maybe, I think, I'll be happy to see them and maybe like their music.

And to tell the truth they were indeed a whole different thing on stage ! I really liked it. It was a bit weird since I wasn't able to recognize the song and couldn't sing obviously. But I listened carefully and even move a bit which is a miracle for me listening a band for a first time.

I wasn't sure about who was who at first because I only one picture of them years ago.
But the only thing I have to say is that : OMG Karyu is taaaaaall ('__') With the image I saw years ago I pictured him as really over skinny but also not over 1m75. Now I don't know his height but he looks like at least 1m85 and kind of muscled (as a japanese guy can be I guess)
Zero I thought was a bit weird and scary was all the cutie smiling all along.
And Hizumi ... hmm I was nicely impressed by his voice. With what I listened on my computer I found it was a bit empty but here it really get great.

Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptyMon 4 Oct - 15:54

Shinyan wrote:
And to tell the truth they were indeed a whole different thing on stage ! I really liked it.
i totally agree with you! the whole atmosphere is different and i think the songs have a stronger character on their concerts. *-*

aaaw yeah cutie smile by Zero~ *melts* xD

i'm happy you enjoyed their show :3
Back to top Go down
Merenwen
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Merenwen

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay EmptySat 26 Mar - 1:25

*fangrill mode on* i totally love them! albums, lives... everything! :inlove:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [J-rock] D'espairsRay   [J-rock] D'espairsRay Empty

Back to top Go down

[J-rock] D'espairsRay
Page 1 of 1