Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[US-TV] Supernatural

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

[US-TV] Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: [US-TV] Supernatural   [US-TV] Supernatural EmptyMon 13 Dec - 0:20

Hello !

Here to talk about something again .
This times will be about a TV show some might already now. It's called SUpernatural .

It comes from the US and the last and final 6th season is currently released !

Supernatural started in 2005. It's a 6 season (at least as far as we know now) serie written by Erik Kripke (and his team~~) It tells the story of 2 brothers Dean and Sam, hunting demons and other supernatural evil creature. And all of it with a rockish soundtrack !

I think that is really a very great show. The scenario is well written. Dialogue are good, characters are funny and I never had to complain about the cast. I think season 1 and 2 are good, season 3 maybe a bit less great but then season 4 and 5 are really really one you can enjoy !
What I like the most is, beside the very fantasy, monster hunt which is kind of things I like, the thing I like ... is that it's really funny. I spend really nice evening enjoying the stupid episodes (some are more serious though).

I know there's at least one other people here watching that may have a different opinion ... or something to add.

@ Cherry : Did you already saw the episodes with Becky ???

Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com

[US-TV] Supernatural
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dear Numbers :: Strawberry Fuzz :: Shunkashoutsu-
Jump to: