Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[J-Visu] The GazettE

Go down 
+4
Shinyan
Georgina 魂
shoustar
kagetora
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kagetora
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
kagetora

[J-Visu] The GazettE Empty
PostSubject: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyFri 17 Sep - 7:28

the GazettE

OHP: here @pscompany
Wiki: here @wikipedia

talk about this awesome guys here! :D
Back to top Go down
http://xelectric3567.livejournal.com
shoustar
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
shoustar

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyFri 17 Sep - 22:22

Love the Gazette! <3

Their lives look insane but I'd really love to go to one. o_o;;
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySat 18 Sep - 6:15

I think that The GazettE are one of the bands that really got me into JRock. I actually found Alice Nine (and Miyavi) because they are the same company :clapclap: so Im glad i found them.
Back to top Go down
kagetora
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
kagetora

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySat 18 Sep - 11:41

shoustar wrote:
Love the Gazette! <3

Their lives look insane but I'd really love to go to one. o_o;;

Yes yes! I've heard a lot of crazy stories about Gaze's live but i want to go to one too! XDD

Georgina 魂 wrote:

I think that The GazettE are one of the bands that really got me into JRock. I actually found Alice Nine (and Miyavi) because they are the same company so Im glad i found them.

I love how PSC manages awesome bands. XD
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySat 18 Sep - 13:10

He I somehow end up going to some of their lives (not that many though) I didn't saw anything 'crazy'.
Exept for some girls looking ... not too nice.
And 2 very very cute and sweet-looking lolita suddenly howling "Aoi" in a long raw growl (that was a bit unexpected and comical XD)
But any other way nothing ...

What did you meant by Crazy ? ('.')?

Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySat 18 Sep - 13:12

Gazetto = PURE LOVE
i started listening to them before i found out about my love for Alice Nine (yeah it's a funny story but it would be offtopic here xD)
their lives are great. i've been to their show in Munich (in 2007) and it was amazing x_x i want to see them again, i will never forget that night :3
Back to top Go down
http://himitsusama.deviantart.com
kagetora
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
kagetora

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySat 18 Sep - 13:12

Shinyan wrote:
He I somehow end up going to some of their lives (not that many though) I didn't saw anything 'crazy'.
And 2 very very cute and sweet-looking lolita suddenly howling "Aoi" in a long raw growl (that was a bit unexpected and comical XD)

I heard of people fighting during the live and ambushing a girl who got Ruki's bottle. OTL
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySun 19 Sep - 10:10

Yea there is some fighting, but if the band see it they will stop and break it up.

I will only be able to see them live if I go to Japan myself because I couldnt even dream of them playing in New Zealand or anywhere even close. I wish iI was as lucky as you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
shoustar
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
shoustar

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySun 19 Sep - 13:16

Shinyan wrote:

I hear fighting goes on sometimes lol.

And when the band throws things at the end, it's like an intense battle over who gets the item LOL!
The head banging at their lives seems intense too. I don't know if I'd be able to keep up, haha. xD

But I'm sure it's fun all the same!
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySun 19 Sep - 14:06

Fighting

Yeah so then I guess this is very possible each time I went there (especially in Japan) Girls were really frightening. I thought I may be next un-kind one ... well more like scary one looking at you like your a rival they want to murder ... but that's maybe just the spirit in most Gazette's fan.

And I was like : (^o^)/ Hello~~<3
They were like : (<_<) grrrrrRR
And so you wonder if you should have brought a baseball bat or something XDD

Kowai~~Flippant~~Fightening >__<'

Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyWed 22 Sep - 0:36

peepz have you heard Vermin?
it sounds like a veeery very old-school Gazetto song but you can also hear their changes over the years... i think that track is amazing :3
Back to top Go down
http://himitsusama.deviantart.com
kagetora
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
kagetora

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 23 Sep - 8:02

himitsu wrote:
peepz have you heard Vermin?
it sounds like a veeery very old-school Gazetto song but you can also hear their changes over the years... i think that track is amazing :3

HAVEN'T!!
to be honest, i haven't even heard RED properly! /facepalms
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 23 Sep - 11:31

i'm a COMPLETE newb when it comes to the GazettE. i only have a couple songs by them, but i just wanted to say that i was absolutely blown away by their newest single. 'AN UNBEARABLE ACT' legit gave me chills~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sapphiresnail
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 23 Sep - 11:48

sapphiresnail wrote:
'AN UNBEARABLE ACT'

Actually, it's "AN UNBEARABLE FACT", they took off the F on YOUTUBE 'cause...well, for the same reason "RED"'s PV was uploaded as "EROTIC CHICKEN NUGGET" LOL
Back to top Go down
http://ayabie-neverland.foroespana.com/forum.htm
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 23 Sep - 14:06

Anid Harker wrote:
"EROTIC CHICKEN NUGGET" LOL

I looooooooove those title XDDD

Ahem well and I just lost tracks of Gazette too. I was busy listening Bollywood and 30stm ~~
But if you say it's good I'll may have a look.

Btw girls : "Come out and Play"" \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ art contest is opened for those who like to draw !
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptySun 26 Sep - 14:39

I was sad to see that the 'Erotic chicken nugget' Red PV had been deleted, it made me smile when I first saw it.
Back to top Go down
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lonelyjellyfish

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:05

Shinyan wrote:
Fighting

Yeah so then I guess this is very possible each time I went there (especially in Japan) Girls were really frightening. I thought I may be next un-kind one ... well more like scary one looking at you like your a rival they want to murder ... but that's maybe just the spirit in most Gazette's fan.

And I was like : (^o^)/ Hello~~<3
They were like : (<_<) grrrrrRR
And so you wonder if you should have brought a baseball bat or something XDD

Kowai~~Flippant~~Fightening >__<'

This made me LMAO. I'm sorry. XD

But, jeeze, I hope A9 fans aren't like this at lives... O_o They don't seem to be, but what would I know?

I think one of the reasons I could never really get into the Gazette was because of their fans. They seem too...possessive. =/
Back to top Go down
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:10

lonelyjellyfish wrote:
I think one of the reasons I could never really get into the Gazette was because of their fans. They seem too...possessive. =/

I once read that this happens always with japanese bands. Like it's something in their minds, they want them all for themselves. Kinda racist actually .-.
So I would be careful, just in case XDD
There is always an exception tho, they can't ALL be like that...right?
Back to top Go down
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lonelyjellyfish

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:18

I might have read the same thing as you, actually. There seems to be a lot of fighting and vicious behavior amongst fans of VK bands. It's quite sad, really. I think I read that longtime fans of a band will sometimes fight newer fans? This is just plain ridiculous.

But, yes, not every fan will be like this. :)
Thankfully... lol
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:24

lonelyjellyfish wrote:
I might have read the same thing as you, actually. There seems to be a lot of fighting and vicious behavior amongst fans of VK bands. It's quite sad, really. I think I read that longtime fans of a band will sometimes fight newer fans? This is just plain ridiculous.

But, yes, not every fan will be like this. :)
Thankfully... lol

I'd like to think that none of us here would be like that to each other at a concert. Maybe its just something about seeing a bad live that drives the fans to this madness.

On live DVD's you dont really see much of this side of the fans, so hearing things like this makes me wonder how common it actually is. Probably worse in large fandoms, I mean The GazettE are a popular band so I guess its inevitable some fans will misbehave despite the band being so against it.
Back to top Go down
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:55

lonelyjellyfish wrote:
I think I read that longtime fans of a band will sometimes fight newer fans? This is just plain ridiculous.

That does not happen just in VK bands =.= But yes, it's ridiculous. The more the merrier, right? XD

Georgina 魂 wrote:
I'd like to think that none of us here would be like that to each other at a concert.

I was actually surprised to see how it was in the An Cafe concert in Barcelona last year. Everyone was there to make friends, have a good time, and we all cared for each other. One girl actually asked me in the middle of the concert if she was pushing me. I was like "Does my face say I'm suffering? XD"
I just hope the An Cafe fans are not the only ones like that XDD
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 12:59

Aw that sounds so nice ^^

Although maybe its different in Japan, outside of Japan the fans dont know as many other fans they might be more willing to make friends.

I have heard some stories of ultra kinda fans, which is why I get so confused as to what its really like at a JRock concert.
Back to top Go down
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 13:08

Then I guess we can't really know until we actually go to one...in Japan, that is XD
I prefer to think the concerts overseas will all be like this :yeay:
But it looks like the GazettE have a thing against going overseas ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 13:10

Yes, I just hope I dont go to Japan only to find the concert experience is.. er scary. I want good memories of GazettE lives, not ones that will make me resent the other fans.
Back to top Go down
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE EmptyThu 30 Sep - 13:17

Georgina 魂 wrote:

Yes, I just hope I dont go to Japan only to find the concert experience is.. er scary. I want good memories of GazettE lives, not ones that will make me resent the other fans.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [J-Visu] The GazettE   [J-Visu] The GazettE Empty

Back to top Go down

[J-Visu] The GazettE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next