Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The universal guide to mute travelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anid Harker
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
Anid Harker

The universal guide to mute travelling Empty
PostSubject: The universal guide to mute travelling   The universal guide to mute travelling EmptyThu 30 Sep - 11:39

So, this thingie started here, in case you haven't seen it, and it's a half joking guide on what to do when you're on a foreign country and you can't speak the language. So, the ideas we had until now are:
-Use your lost-tourist face. Decent people always help lost tourists XD
-Carry a phrase book. Not useful when you get serious about the language, but it comes in handy for emergencies.
-Brush up on mime skills. For example, practice your pee-dance, the I'm-in-a-hurry face and the I'm-hungry gesture.
-Don't ever do/say something if you suspect it's something from your culture only. You don't want to unintentionally offend anyone.

We could make the rest of the ideas we come up with like this or we could get more serious and make it a guide for Japan XD I mean, I've never been there, but I do learn the language, I could write some useful phrases for ya.

So, commet if you liked the idea of the guide, and contribute with something ^-^

Back to top Go down
http://ayabie-neverland.foroespana.com/forum.htm
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: The universal guide to mute travelling   The universal guide to mute travelling EmptyThu 30 Sep - 13:32

Anid Harker wrote:

We could make the rest of the ideas we come up with like this or we could get more serious and make it a guide for Japan XD I mean, I've never been there, but I do learn the language, I could write some useful phrases for ya.

So, comment if you liked the idea of the guide, and contribute with something ^-^

Agreed!

We could also use it as a place to ask for help on language (eg 'How does this translate' or 'when is this useful') and other members can answer if they know.
I think we should use it as a place for silliness and helpful advice :clapclap: and ofcourse more miming!

One more for the list:

Always bring your friends/minions to a concert, in the case of crazy over protective fans cause you may need back up
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: The universal guide to mute travelling   The universal guide to mute travelling EmptySun 3 Oct - 14:48

Yeay to forst post !!!

And yep to the 2ème !!! this could be good.

I'll try to add my modest help here too ^_-
Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The universal guide to mute travelling   The universal guide to mute travelling Empty

Back to top Go down

The universal guide to mute travelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dear Numbers :: Dear Numbers Forum :: Useful Tools-
Jump to: