Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random chat about the members

Go down 
+7
milkie
sapphiresnail
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
lilien
Yuki
Shinyan
himitsu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

who is your favourite member?
Shou
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Saga
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Hiroto
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Tora
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Nao
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
can't decide~
random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%random chat about the members - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

random chat about the members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 8:40

oooh! i know what you're talking about! that was so cute!!! i wish i could have been at that live, i bet it was incredible! i love when they do cute things like that for the members' birthdays! xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sapphiresnail
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Nov - 12:09

I saw those gifs too, very cute.

When i saw Tora's mo i didnt really like it... but hes allowed to do what he likes, i was very relieved to see it gone.
Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Nov - 13:40

manri Tora is manri xD

ahh Saga's paws are super-cute *-* and Tora looks like a scared kitty. i totally adore them :D
Back to top Go down
http://himitsusama.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

random chat about the members
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dear Numbers :: Alice Nine :: Wonderland-
Jump to: