Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random chat about the members

Go down 
+7
milkie
sapphiresnail
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
lilien
Yuki
Shinyan
himitsu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

who is your favourite member?
Shou
random chat about the members Vote_lcap11%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Saga
random chat about the members Vote_lcap22%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Hiroto
random chat about the members Vote_lcap22%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Tora
random chat about the members Vote_lcap28%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Nao
random chat about the members Vote_lcap6%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
can't decide~
random chat about the members Vote_lcap11%random chat about the members Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

random chat about the members Empty
PostSubject: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyThu 23 Sep - 21:27

hey hey~

so this is the place where you can discuss stuff about the members.
who is your fav member and why? and what do you like about them? what is the funniest story you heard/read about them? etc etc... :3

this topic will be the place to discuss... almost anything about Alice Nine members. because we all love them ^^

and a little - not too much ;D - fangirling is okay sometimes amirite? u.u

let's go then~ :3
Back to top Go down
http://himitsusama.deviantart.com
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyThu 23 Sep - 22:08

Ok first very very important question down there !

One that really deserve all our attention !!!
We (I give the names of my accomplice : Yuki and I'll add Sapphiresnail and Kagetora since they were almost there and so we're not the only one on the frontline) ...
... well we were wondering about Saga and Nao~~ (approximatively)

And the question is don't you feel those two who were so close. Like having breakfast together and joking and messing around during live (especially Saga messing with Nao ! ^__^) are not as close anymore ?

Maybe it's just me ... what 'd you think ?

Last edited by Shinyan on Thu 23 Sep - 22:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
Yuki
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyThu 23 Sep - 22:20

Ohh... You did it! Thank you! ^^ xD
Yeah, they were T_T I loved it when they had weird hints of relationship in comments and Nao stripped Saga xD
Meybe they just... grew up O.O -___-
Back to top Go down
lilien
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
lilien

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyThu 23 Sep - 22:38

Saga and Nao always made weird and funny things... xD But I just love them. I think they're just really good friends. Somewhere Saga said, maybe in an interview that he has a really good relationship with Nao. (or did I just misunderstand something in this topic? xD)

But to be honest, my favourite member always will be Saga. Just love him because he's a dork. <3
Back to top Go down
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Hoshi no Jizamurai
Hoshi no Jizamurai
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyFri 24 Sep - 0:08

Oh Nao and Saga = w = *floats of to read fanfiction*
No but getting serious now here, I really do miss how they used to mess around during lives. I miss it so much! *sobs*

No I'm going to so out of place when I say I don't really fangirl over any of the members, but I do like Tora-sama most. He's a huge source of inspiration for me. ~ <3 I'd really like to meet him one day.
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyFri 24 Sep - 0:20

lilien wrote:
Saga and Nao always made weird and funny things... xD But I just love them. I think they're just really good friends. Somewhere Saga said, maybe in an interview that he has a really good relationship with Nao.

*Nod* They were used to be good friends. But it seems to me they're more distant recently.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySat 25 Sep - 9:31

@Shinyan - i see what you mean about Nao and Saga being more distant lately... but then again we haven't really seen a lot of them either! (well maybe i should speak for myself xD) the last time i saw them together other than video comments was during the Untitled Vandalism DVD. plus they are probably really busy with recording and lives so they are off in their own worlds~ i'm sure once they have a break they'll be back to their old selves!

aah~ anyway if i could meet only one of the band members i'd have to pick Hiroto! he's the reason i picked up guitar and how i became more aware of music! plus he's so energetic and seems like a really positive guy! i think he'd be fun to hang out with. xD;
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sapphiresnail
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySat 25 Sep - 11:56

^ i always see Hiroto as a big child xD (big? xD) first i didn't like him... his hyperness annoyed me. but i learnt more about him since then, and now i think he is kind of cute :3

btw poor Nao... havent got a single vote! :'DD
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySat 25 Sep - 13:30

@himitsu - hahah yeah i noticed Nao didn't get any votes either! ;__; i feel like he doesn't get as much credit as he deserves :| all the other members take the spotlight xD
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySat 25 Sep - 15:13

@ Saphirnails. I feel like it's always hard for drumers. They're hided behind and if they're not extra-axtrovert beside that they're usualy forgotten.

: /

Back to top Go down
milkie
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
milkie

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 1:23

Hiroto!! :clapclap:
Back to top Go down
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lonelyjellyfish

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 3:37

I kind of bounce around between Saga, Tora, and Shou to tell you the truth. I can't ignore Saga though; there's just too much to love about that man. <3

And poor Nao. No votes for him. XD
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 9:43

@shinyan - that's trueee. they're not really seen at all during lives and yet they're one of the most important people! i'm glad that Alice Nine does Nico Nico though; we get to see more of Nao! ^^/

@milkie - yay~! another Hiroto fan! :P
Back to top Go down
lilien
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
lilien

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 14:22

Awwww Nao got a vote!! :inlove: Thought I can't think of him as a man... he is a cute bear for me. ._. ♥️♥️♥️ I want to be his sister. : O ♥️

lonelyjellyfish:
I like your avatar. ♥️_♥️

Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 15:02

Even though Tora is my favourite I also really like Nao, he's so adorable.

Does anyone else think Nao always/usually has really cool hair! He's the person I normally think I would most like my hair like.

I think band members do sometimes drift but when you think about it they do spend alot of time together for touring, recording etc so bands need to be close or they would struggle to spend so much time together. Most bands are like families so whether we see them being dorks together or not usually they are still having fun together but maybe they need more space away from the band aswell.
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 26 Sep - 15:24

Georgina 魂 wrote:
Does anyone else think Nao always/usually has really cool hair! He's the person I normally think I would most like my hair like.

Hmm I wasn't to found of the vanilla-strawberry (as I call it, hair style). That style some J-rockers seems to like from time to time -AKi, Kirito, Nao ...) ANd the thing near Hello dear number (I think i was as that time) with the 2 horns was a bit sstrange too.
But I think Tora can also do straaaaaange things with his hair. Well in fact each time he try to bleach them and that's something I feel like I can understand because often I wanted to bleach my hair but that just don't suits eveyone.

Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyMon 27 Sep - 5:08

Georgina 魂 wrote:

Even though Tora is my favourite I also really like Nao, he's so adorable.

I think band members do sometimes drift but when you think about it they do spend alot of time together for touring, recording etc so bands need to be close or they would struggle to spend so much time together. Most bands are like families so whether we see them being dorks together or not usually they are still having fun together but maybe they need more space away from the band aswell.

ahh i agree! Nao's hair always looks perfect no matter what he does to it! i actually love his hairstyle with all the colors~ it suits his personality xD

but yeah, it must be hard to be with the same people all the time... i'd imagine you'd get sick of each other eventually :|
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyTue 28 Sep - 21:26

Yea, but if they werent still having fun I don't think the band would have put so much work into getting as far as they have ^^ so this makes me think the members are all okay
Back to top Go down
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lost_view

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 3 Oct - 13:55

sapphiresnail wrote:
aah~ anyway if i could meet only one of the band members i'd have to pick Hiroto! he's the reason i picked up guitar and how i became more aware of music! plus he's so energetic and seems like a really positive guy! i think he'd be fun to hang out with. xD;

THIS! XD I agree with every word of yours! (even with the guitar part, haha^^)

Georgina 魂 wrote:

*raises hand* ME! I think so, too :)
Speaking of which, I really like his hair in sapphiresnail's signature~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Georgina 魂
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
Georgina 魂

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 3 Oct - 13:57

lost_view wrote:

Georgina 魂 wrote:

*raises hand* ME! I think so, too :)
Speaking of which, I really like his hair in sapphiresnail's signature~ ^^

SAME! Its so pretty, I'm glad somebody agrees with me :clapclap:

Are there any other Nao hairstyles you like?
Back to top Go down
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lost_view

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 3 Oct - 15:57

^ I LOVED how he just went and dyed his hair in that crazy red/black/and later blond style XD It's like, everyone is being quite normal and mediocre in the band, but then you see Nao and BANG! your eyes are flashed. Haha.

I liked his Sleepwalker hairstyle a lot. Didn't like the hair in Piece of Five Elements though. Okay, he just looked really creepy in that. XD

Liked Cosmic World and White Period hair, too. ^^

And Velvet period was also quite cool.
Back to top Go down
himitsu
Admin
himitsu

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptySun 3 Oct - 16:49

ah... i finally made my vote. *goes hiding under the carpet* xD
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyWed 6 Oct - 11:34

did anyone else see the latest Zy vol. 54 photoshoot/comment?
did anyone else see how adorable Shou/Pon/Tora were being~? :3
Back to top Go down
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lost_view

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyWed 6 Oct - 12:37

yeeeeeeees :inlove:
The group shooting was like TEH CUTEST THING XD lol ^^ they really seemed to have fun together :yeay:

And I nearly died laughing at Nao's "absolutely NO CLUE what's going on" face when Hiroto grabbed Shou's hand awwwwwwe and everyone started giggling!!! He just didn't get the moment at all, haha xD

Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members EmptyWed 6 Oct - 14:38

RIGHT? i actually played it back to notice Nao's face -was too distracted by shoupon- and you're right!! he was probably the only one legit modeling in that picture xD

i wish they included that in the magazine!!! ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random chat about the members   random chat about the members Empty

Back to top Go down

random chat about the members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dear Numbers :: Alice Nine :: Wonderland-
Jump to: