Dear Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your 3 favourite songs of A9

Go down 
+5
sapphiresnail
seasail
lonelyjellyfish
shoustar
Shinyan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

Your 3 favourite songs of A9 Empty
PostSubject: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyTue 21 Sep - 15:11

Hello~~

I think it would be fun and nice to compare and share what's our 3 favourites songs of the band ... and why those ones ?

As said for me the one I like the most is probably Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi. I looove the melody, the solo. I love whent Tora and Hiroto start it accoustique at a live. The lyrics are really pretty and that's really what got me into Alice Nine.

Then I think it'll be Shunkashoutsu. This song can cheered me up so often. And there is also a special story about the PV I had to look for for soooo long. We always had teaser but nothing to see. So that's maybe not the best for the music but it anyway ended as one of the song I enjoy to listen.

3ème already ? My my ... so many. Ok let's say Q. the music is nice. Maybe not over great but nice and that's definitely one of the song I'll remember ! I loooooooooove when Saga is singing. I like how he play the great seducer all the time and then come singing with the fresh voice of an innocent 15 year old boy ! But I really really like it !

END ! (though I like Senkou and Le grand Bleu and Siva & dive and Heisei juushichinen and Kousai Strive and Blue Planet ... and well that's here the clean topic start the mess XD)

Last edited by Shinyan on Wed 22 Sep - 4:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
shoustar
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
shoustar

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyTue 21 Sep - 22:26

Haha. I love too many of their songs! This is always hard.

Frist would have to be VELVET. It's the song that introduced me to Alice Nine. I love the intro, I love the guitar solos, I love the bridge. It's just a fun catchy song that I will never get bored of. Along with the song, the PV is brilliant as well. They did a great job matching the energy of the song to the PV. Love it a lot. =)

Second would be jellyfish. This song is gorgeous. That is all there is to it. I love how it starts out, I love Shou's rise and fall of vocals in the chorus, I love the solos. The entire feel of the song just soothes me too. I can imagine a gorgeous scene to the song as well. It's great to just lay out under the clouds and just listen to the song. Love it. <3

Last...I guess I would have to say Mugen -electric eden- would be my last choice. Okay, it is a VERY VERY close tie between Mugen -electric eden- and "13". On the one hand you have a gorgeous ballad that just awes me every time I listen to it. On the other hand you have an upbeat, fun, powerful song where you can just feel the passion within the vocals. I know that sounds so cheesy but I can truly hear it when I listen to that song. Both were wonderfully written and produced and I would love more songs like them. ^_^

All right, those would have to be them, haha.
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyTue 21 Sep - 22:40

Makes me want to listen Jelly fish and Mugen more Carefully.
I never was that caught by those songs.

It nice to hear them through someone else. Especialy when you say youfind 13 and Mugen are almost exceaquo (I like 13 also)

Back to top Go down
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lonelyjellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 4:19

My favorite has always been Eraser -memoire d'une fleur. On the album it was far too overproduced but on the single it had a much sweeter and lighter melody. It always makes me smile.

jelly fish is also a great one. Something about that song is so...I don't know. It's amazing. :)

For the last one, I really can't choose between Mugen -electric eden- , Subaru, Waterfall, and Mugen no Hana.

But I love every A9 song in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
seasail
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
seasail

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 4:33

This is going to be so hard x_x

Let's see, my first choice is Mugen no Hana because the first time I heard it, something stirred inside my heart and it moved me. The live version from Hello, Dear Numbers is simply amazing. The last 3 minutes are heaven.~

Next, it'll have to be Drella. Nao does an amazing job with the drums. Every time i hear this song, I start headbanging. I really love the story that the lyrics tell. It's like a dark fairytale.

Cosmic World is third. This song is so relaxing~ It helps me when i'm stressed. The first time I listened this song I felt so appreciated. It felt like someone out there actually cared about me. (It's kinda hard to explain XD)

Totally agree with shoustar & lonelyjellyfish, jellyfish is gorgeous. It's so soothing and it's the perfect song to listen to when you can't fall asleep.

Saga has a really good singing voice; he should sing in more songs. He and Shou harmonize well.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 6:33

oh maaan this is gonna be really hard. but okay~

so one of my favorites would have to be 'cosmic world.' simply because it was the first ever song i heard from them and i thought it was amazing. if i they never wrote this song then i probably would not have discovered them until a lot later xD; i'm kind of indebted to this song but it's still awesome. i love how catchy the melody is~

another one would have to be 'VELVET'. and i dont really have a justifiable answer as to why... for some reason whenever this song comes on, i get really pumped up and excited! it really makes me want to go to a live... or run around or something LOL. i think i used to run (okay briskly jog) to it at tennis practice now that i think about it! so energizing~

finally, my last pick is 'Solar Eclipse'. i am a SUCKER for the tapping guitar sound so when i heard that song i pretty much melted into the carpet. and the mini solo in there is also really pretty~ i also love the way Shou's vocals sound, you can really see how far he's come along and it's so inspiring! ^^

that was actually harder to do than any school assignment i got. xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sapphiresnail
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Hoshi no Jizamurai
Hoshi no Jizamurai
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 7:27

Although I have a set three favorite songs, I'm not going to talk about those three, I'm going to talk about my next three favorites on the list.

First up~! Yuri wa Aoku Saite (The Lilies Bloom Palely). Ever since this song song came out its that this odd effect on me. Whenever I hear it it's like I have this movie of sorts that plays in my head. The music and lyrics just really draw me in and that song has this tendency to make me want to cry if I listen to it too much though, but if it has a effect like that on me then it's a good song.

Next up is JEWELS. Sad song is sad. And that's probably why I like it as much as I do. The lyrics first and foremost really draw me in. I do really enjoy the guitar solo in this song very much. It is very nice. But for the most part the lyrics of this are what caught me the most.

And lastly The Beautiful Name. As people can tell by my sig, I enjoy this song a lot. It gives me this kind of hopeful warm fuzzy feeling inside and I really like the music composition of this song. The music and the lyrics work so well together. I always play this song on nights when I can't sleep and it will basically put me to sleep.

x_____x So those are the 3 favorites that follow my actual 3 favorites, Namida no Aru Basho, Kiseki, and NUMBER SIX.
Back to top Go down
shoustar
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru
shoustar

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 10:16

seasail wrote:

Let's see, my first choice is Mugen no Hana because the first time I heard it, something stirred inside my heart and it moved me. The live version from Hello, Dear Numbers is simply amazing. The last 3 minutes are heaven.~
I love the live version 10000000000x more than the studio recording.

I was floating on a cloud those last three minutes, as you said. <3
Back to top Go down
lilien
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
lilien

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyThu 23 Sep - 22:48

Three favourite songs of alice nine? I think this is one of the most complicated questions related to the band. x_X''

First of all, mugen - electric eden. Just because when I first heard it I felt totally peace in my soul... and I felt that Shou is singing just for _me_....

My second choice is Q. I remember when I realised that Saga is singing in this song... :"D I was pretty shocked. I read an interview and the members were asking the interviewer that what's his opinion about 'Q.'.. So like this: 'Don't you think that there's something special in Q.?' And the man said no, he just don't know... Than Saga said, 'haha, I'm singing a part in the chorus'. The interviewer just couldn't believe him. xD He had to listen to the song again and than he heard it.
I was like... o-o""""" *0* So this is a really special song for me. <3

And the third place.... "13"! Because I always have to jump, when I hear this song... Although the lyrics are not that happy. But for me this is also special. <3

... and just tones of their songs. ^^"
Back to top Go down
kagetora
Hoshi no Daimyō
Hoshi no Daimyō
kagetora

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyTue 28 Sep - 9:37

Waa 3... Hmm.. *thinks hard*

In no specific order~

1. Eraser -memoire d'une fleur (Can count Eraser too? XD)
2. JEWELS
3. FOLLOW ME

JEWELS is the very first A9 song i've heard~ So the impression is there very long i guess. As for Eraser/Eraser -memoire d'une fleur, i love the guitar chords a lot. XD and the lyrics of course. FOLLOW ME has wonderful guitar chord progression!! Hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://xelectric3567.livejournal.com
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lost_view

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptySun 3 Oct - 15:29

shoustar wrote:
seasail wrote:

I love the live version 10000000000x more than the studio recording.

I was floating on a cloud those last three minutes, as you said. <3

OMG. I agree soooo endlessly much with you two!!! This is the song that impressed me the most on the whole DVD, really. They should've recorded the live version and release it, instead of the original recorded version XD
And also the "secret live" version of "Kiss twice, kiss me deadly" is gorgeous <3
~

As for the topic...I see everyone finds it quite hard to choose, because the topic should be "What are your 50 favorite songs by Alice Nine?" or somehting like that *lol*

Since I started being an Alice Nine fan with Velvet, it will always stay one of my absolute favorites and deserves to be named in this post. I'm in love with the pure flaw of energy the song gives me and I also like the lyrics very much. Generally I love when Shou writes lyrics that convey this feeling of "hope" and "trust" that even the darkest night can be fought and that a brigther time will always come. 'It's like he speaks from my own soul' - I thought that several times already.

Now is the point it gets difficult to choose, haha. XD I guess I have to choose songs for special reasons, because if I just chose them by the degree how much I like them, this post would become oversized.
So in this spirit, the next I'd have to choose is either mugen-electric eden- or SLEEPWALKER. Those two give me a similar feeling of swaying on a sea of music and listening to a voice that echoes in my whole body. As if in a dream...

Ah, there's a lot more~ Why's there only one song left to choose??! (I already cheated with the second one, I know^^)
Okay, so I shall name one from the recent single, cause it was really a masterpiece as a whole.
I have to decide between Namida no aru basho (because Alice Nine did quite few ballads...and Shou's voice comes out SO beautifully in ballads T.T) and Le Grand Bleu, but this time I'll stick to the powerful and bright rock song. Le Grand Bleu already has a special meaning for me, because for the first time I read the lyrics and heard the song I had to think about one very important person in my life...if I should tell that person how I feel, I would tell it with those words from Le Grand Bleu, that's what came to my mind.

~

It's over already T___T But since some did so, too, I'll just say the others that I adore: Fantasy, Ruri no ame, Senkou, Rainbows, 9th Revolver, Eraser ~mem~, Waterfall, Kousai, High and Low, Innocence, Armor Ring, Corona, Kiss twice kiss me deadly, Kowloon, Q., Follow me, White Prayer, Drella

:muahah:

Last edited by lost_view on Sun 3 Oct - 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last paragraph XD)
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptySun 3 Oct - 17:02

Now this is more like : describe 3 songs you like and sneakily-but-not-subtely add a lot more-kind of topic XD
Back to top Go down
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi
lost_view

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptySun 3 Oct - 17:36

^ Alice Nine fans = WIN. XD
Back to top Go down
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 6 Oct - 3:53

I think next topic should be : what are the 3 songs you dislike the most in A9 ?

Maybe it would be easier ?
Back to top Go down
sapphiresnail
Hoshi no Musha
Hoshi no Musha
sapphiresnail

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 6 Oct - 11:28

Shinyan wrote:
Now this is more like : describe 3 songs you like and sneakily-but-not-subtely add a lot more-kind of topic XD

LOL i don't know but i laughed so hard at this!!! xD

but 3 Alice Nine songs you dislike? hm, i'm not sure if that would be easier or not~
there certainly wouldn't be so many to choose from! :P
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sapphiresnail
Shinyan
Admin
Shinyan

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 EmptyWed 6 Oct - 15:33

Ok I think I'll may make that topic then just to see XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 3 favourite songs of A9   Your 3 favourite songs of A9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your 3 favourite songs of A9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dear Numbers :: Alice Nine :: Wonderland-
Jump to: