Alice Nine International Forum for meeting and fanprojecting

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?

Go down 

What's your favorite track of the single ?
Senkou
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
Le Grand Bleu
40%
 40% [ 6 ]
Solar Eclipse
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Namida no aru basho
20%
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Shinyan
Admin

PostSubject: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 19:33

Hey hey ...

Got your Senkou single already ?
I guess so !

So what's your favourite track ???

Well first I really really enjoyed that single !

I enjoyed Senkou a lot. I mean the piece is well composed. It makes a whole complete melodie. SOmehow I really like the bass line. Think it suits so perfectly ! The guitars solo are nice too. Not super amazing technically but already nice and just rightly inserted.
One slight snag for me is at 1:02~ and 1:59~ and the hammering sounds I'm not to fond of.

Le Grand Bleu !!! How can a heavy metal fan not get intrigued by the heavy harmonized guitar at the beginning ??? I like the background voice (at 1:01 for exemple) Wonder if it's Saga ? Seems so to me. Well I think that piece really match well Senkou. And I do like it but somehow exept for the heavy metal style guitar I think it's a bit not as wonderful as it could have been. Great guitar moment but in between it's more tempered. And the ending ... that's not a way to end that kind of song !

Solar Eclipse is nice but a bit irregular. There are also good things. The insistent guitar melodie. But it sounds more messy to me. The bridge are not not smooth enough between soft and heavy parts. I think that song could really have been greater. Maybe with some variations and more smoothy bridges. Well at least the ending makes more sens here for me.

Namida no aru basho. This is the ballad of the CD isn't it ? Okay not my favourite. I do like soft music. But this one is a bit too lifeless for my taste. It's okay to have it as a background music for dinner or peaceful nights (when you need to work without being distracted). And somehow Lyrics rythm are a bit strangely smashed for me.

Well then my favourite one ? Senkou maybe but with a big something for Le Grand Bleu and a wish for more more single like this one !

What's your opinion ?

Last edited by Shinyan on Fri 17 Sep - 22:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dearnumbers.forumotion.com
Shiden
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 19:45

Le Grand Bleu is my fave from Senkou!
I always end up liking more heavy A9 songs.
And about that back voice in chorus. I LOVE IT! I don't think it's Saga though, same good ol' Shou.

And i have strange relationships with ballads. At first i kinda avoid them and only after some while discover their awesomeness.

But yes, i really like Senkou, a successful single.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 19:53

Ah, well, the Senkou single. First of all, I was more than happy about a new release from Alice Nine., after a whole year without any new songs!

When I listened to Senkou at first, I wasn't very fond of it, it sounded quite ordinary to me, but the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. The song's melody is quite nice and it has some catchy parts I used to hum over and over again. A very harmonious song altogehter, though the guitar solos are a bit boring.

Le Grand Bleu. When I listened to the preview, tears of happiness came into my eyes. Seriously. Finally, something more heavy again! I absolutely love the guitar parts, but I agree with Shinyan that the song could have been even more wonderful. The song sometimes gets slower and I don't think it fits well with the heavy guitar parts. Maybe it's only the metal fan in me talking. ; ] Nevertheless, it's a song I can listen to again and again and I loooove Nao's drum part in 3:23!

Solar Eclipse sounds very.. disharmonious to me. What the hell is this guitar part (0:30 etc.) doing here? I mean, it sounds cool, but it doesn't fit to the rest of the song, at least in my opinion. I don't know, it's a funny song. Not bad, but not one of the boys' best songs.

Namida no aru basho... boring. That's all I have to say about it, it's just not my kind of music.

Result: Best song is Le Grand Bleu and I hope that STARGAZER will contain more songs like that or at least like Senkou, since I'm a bit tired of Alice Nine.'s electro-pop phase or whatever their recent songs can be called. ^^°
Back to top Go down
bluebird14
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 21:23

I also love "The grand bleu" the most! ♥
Such an epic song! I directly loved it, when the first preview was released on the OHP! O__O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 21:33

I may should put a poll there but it sounds like Senkou is winning everyone's heart.

[edit] Lapsus I was suppsed to say Le Grand Bleu~~ not Senkou

Last edited by Shinyan on Fri 17 Sep - 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shoustar
Hoshi no Ashigaru
Hoshi no Ashigaru

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 22:04

I will be honest, I wasn't fond of this single when it first came out. I said to myself "Finally something released after a year and THIS is it?". It really didn't excite me like I was expecting it to. But then I put the song on my ipod and listened to the songs late at night with no other distractions.

Senkou has a very ordinary Arisu feel to me. It reminded me a bit of a mix between MIRRORBALL and TSUBASA, but then there was something to it that made it its own. Does that make any sense? :sorry: On the plus side, it does fit that game it was made for. It goes perfectly. Haha!

Le Grand Bleau is my favorite track on this single. From the moment the guitar riffs begin to Shou's amazing vocals during the chorus (I love that background track they use behind his singing! It's so cool!) to the guitar solos! This song gets me going and it's a great song to turn up when driving. I'm just saying. :clapclap:

Solar Eclipse: is kind of a "sweet" song to me. I don't really know how else to explain it. It has a very nice bridge (Shou's vocals always put me in awe! *_* <3 ) and the guitar solos are amazing, as always. It's a decent track but I wasn't excited by it, haha.

Namida no aru basho: Pretty, but definitely not one of my favorites by them. As far as Arisu ballads go, nothing will surpass Mugen no Hana or Mugen -electric eden- for me. :v_v:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinyan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 22:26

Taiga wrote:
Nevertheless, it's a song I can listen to again and again and I loooove Nao's drum part in 3:23!

That's a bit too hammering for me there. like too 'dry' (if it makes sens to someone else but me)

Taiga wrote:
Solar Eclipse sounds very.. disharmonious to me. What the hell is this guitar part (0:30 etc.) doing here? I mean, it sounds cool, but it doesn't fit to the rest of the song, at least in my opinion.

I agree that guitar part is cool and doesn't disturb me too much (it's the heady guitar I was talking about) But yeah It kinds of comes to often and not really greatly introducted and ... what a way to get out of it like "ok I'll mess with the note" kind of way out or something ? o_O
Back to top Go down
lonelyjellyfish
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Fri 17 Sep - 22:47

Hhm, I loved every song. Still, I think Le Grand Bleu had to be my favorite.

Solar Eclipse, however (as much as I DO like it), had a bit too much tapping (with the guitars). A few times was OK, but I think it was overdone. What keeps me listening is the breakdown and solo. Maybe the one reason I love that song...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost_view
Hoshi no Bushi
Hoshi no  Bushi

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   Sun 3 Oct - 15:43

Agreed with LE GRAND BLEU as best song from the single. ^^
It even ended up being one of my faves all over.

The second best is Senkou, imo. It's a cool rock track and it really fits Alice Nine.

Followed by Namida no aru basho, which, I don't know why, touched something inside me. For this reason, I like it very much, even if it might be not their best song. Also love the simplicity and beauty of the lyrics.

Solar Eclipse sound good, too. I can't say I don't like a song from the single at all. Solar Eclipse just turned out to be the one I'm listening the least often to "O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?   

Back to top Go down

[Single+PV] Got your Senkou CD ?
Page 1 of 1